What are the benefits of Facebook for your RV Dealership?
Facebook is an incredible way to keep your business in front of your local customers and most of all it’s free advertising. There is no other medium where you can instantly reach hundreds or thousands of customers to promote an event, current sales, tutorial or industry news. If used correctly, it can lead your business to going viral thus giving your company the benefit of personal referrals and ultimately sales.
How do you setup a business page? It’s really easy to setup a business facebook page for your dealership. You can setup a facebook page without setting up a personal page first.
To get started, follow these instructions.
- Click Here to Visit Facebook’s business page setup.
- Facebook has six different options for setting up your account. I would recommend one of two options.
- If your dealership has one location, sign up for Local Business or Place.
- Whereas if your dealership has multiple locations, I would recommend that you sign up as a Company, Organization or Institution.
- Select your business category – the closest match for either RV Dealers is Automotive.
- Fill out your company name and follow the steps within facebook to complete setup.
- After you have finished the initial setup you should post a quick intro on your business. I would start with a introductory post that showcases that you’re excited to have a facebook page and give a very brief into as to what your audience can expect to read on your page. The next step is to start building your audience. You can do this by clicking on the “Build Audience” button on the top of the window. You can send an initial email out to your email contacts inviting them to like and interact with your facebook page.
After you have your initial post and your page setup, it’s essential that you put a link to your facebook page on every piece of marketing that you have: Email signature, Newsletters, business cards, website etc.
As you move forward with each sale of your dealership, you should include a reference to your facebook page in your post sale follow-up method. I would recommend to have some kind of incentive, based upon your business, that will intrigue your customer to follow your facebook page. As an example, if you have a RV Dealership where you perform winter servicing or maintenance, you can mention to your customers to like your facebook page in order to stay up to date with the most recent service specials that you are offering. Obviously you can write something better than I just did, but you get the idea 🙂
From this point on, all of your marketing or sales methods should include driving customers to your facebook page in one way or another.
I hope that you’ve like this intro on the benefits of Facebook and the tutorial on how to setup facebook for your dealership. If you have any questions, please feel free to fill out our contact form and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can. Also, if you’ve like our tutorial and would like to receive more dealer marketing tips, follow us on Facebook!